I assume after a week of posting, I'll have the habit again.
- I'm working on a Halloween puppet thing. Gwyd gave me a halloween prop a few years ago. I had put it somewhere when we moved & forgot about it. Found it again, & now I'm redesigning it. The initial pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/open
I'm not slathering those all over social media because I'm assuming it's too gruesome for some. Hopefully the end result is still grisly, but more friendly. There is a brownish dad sweater in your future, corpse man! Also some reprinting. Possibly some ping pong ball eyes. I'd like to add a cool light into the tombstone, since it's open in the back. However, now that I think if it, that could be a great addition to a puppet stage. I'll experiment with Dave in it later.
- My costume is planned out, & most of the decorations are going to be stuff done up with what we have. I want to start building up a collection of things I can eventually use for a small haunt, but no rush on that.
- My costume for next year is also fairly planned out. I am going to aim for using already existing things than having to make something new, so I'll wait till it's reasonable to start acquiring bits for it. (Which is any time after Halloween, really.)
- I want to take up swimming frequently again! Had the opportunity to swim in a small heated pool the other day. So awesome!
-I'm considering fasting once a week for spiritual reasons. Probably on Saturdays, since I prefer to rest in bed & hang out with the cats that day. Will probably drink broths, tea, & juice, maybe some watered down smoothies. It's a bit hard to find good advice on doing regular fasting in a healthy way amid all the diet pushing online.
- studying for driver's written test this weekend! I realized I hadn't really touched the physical booklet, and am now reading that instead of the digital version. It may help, I don't know. Would love to find an audio book, but alas.