briefness

Sep. 22nd, 2015 05:19 pm
mrbumblepants: (Default)
[personal profile] mrbumblepants
  • Maintenance issues have been more than infuriating, but if all goes well things should be fine from here on out.
  • halloween crafts! Only 8 days till October! :D Trying to finish my Halloween quilt once & for all
  • Switching back to higher protein diet. I feel glurgy, & inhaling all kinds of food things. Trying to get back on track with that.
  • Studying German, enjoying the response I've been getting for that on Facebook
  • studying the DMV. I am feeling closer to ready. Still, there's a lot there, and having felt ready the last few times I took the test, I'm not trusting this feeling.

Profile

mrbumblepants: (Default)
mrbumblepants

January 2017

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 16th, 2026 03:35 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios