mrbumblepants: (Default)
[personal profile] mrbumblepants
 Finally beginning to cut out dairy. Still keeping dairy cheese, at least for now, because I am afraid of the vegan cheeses I have tried. Have found some recipes to try that look pretty good, though. Never giving up eggs, because our chickens are delightful beings and the situation with roosters seems far, far better than with male dairy animals.

Very disappointed in Gotham's new season. Not even checking out the first episode after hearing about it. Worried last season that they were going to mess up even more, and they did - so much worse than I anticipated.

There are some more hoops I'm having to jump through for surgery, but hopefully these are the last hoops. I'm really hoping I can get it scheduled for early November - which I just realized may cut my NaNoWriMo plans short this year. Or maybe sitting and writing will be ideal for the lucid part of my recovery.

Profile

mrbumblepants: (Default)
mrbumblepants

January 2017

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 16th, 2026 03:35 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios